TBS Construction – Your full-service general construction company.
TBS Construction is a full-service general construction company serving the Bay Area, specializing in design + build projects. We offer commercial remodeling and tenant finishes, as well as 24/7 emergency services. Our goal is high quality work, and your complete satisfaction.
Our maintenance services include routine repairs, plumbing repairs, HOA maintenance, and 24/7 emergency services.
We provide knowledgeable, experienced assessment for cases involving construction-related disputes. In the event of construction litigation, we can provide clear and objective expert testimony.
We offer expert assessment of structural defects and damage, and make recommendations on the best course of action. Whether it is repairing existing elements or upgrading structural features, our goal is to provide you with a safe and secure building.
Our highly qualified team will evaluate your building for seismic retrofitting, then create and execute a plan to make it secure and in line with current building code requirements.
Restoration & Remediation
We provide skilled restoration in the event of water or fire damage, including mold remediation.
After the initial evaluation, estimate, and restoration or remediation repairs, we'll handle your re-construction. We plan and execute quickly without sacrificing quality, so you can get back into your home as soon as possible.
DESIGN + BUILD PROCESS
Get a beautiful design, high quality construction, and complete satisfaction with our streamlined design+build process.
What is design+build? Design+build simply means that the design and construction services are both provided by the same company.
Advantages of Design+Build
- Your needs are fully explored. From budget to company culture.
- You get access to our professional network of vetted architects, designers, project managers and manufacturers.
- We coordinate everything to make sure your project goes smoothly.
- You're always in the know with consistent updates from our team.
- Your project is completed more quickly and efficiently since we can overlap the design and construction phases.
- If you choose to work with us for both design and construction, your design cost is applied toward your total project investment.